US changes to summer time March 13 - AGL Meeting Time changes

We are starting the annual dance of summer time changes throughout the world. The US and Canada switch to summer time (one hour forward) this weekend.  Europe changes in three weeks, while much of the rest of the world does not change.

What it means for AGL meeting times is that:
a. Meetings remain at the same time in the US and Canada (e.g. dev call starts at 9am in Eastern time)
b.For the folks in Europe the meetings will be one hour earlier for three weeks then change back to their regular time.
c. Meetings will start one hour earlier for the rest of you until we change back in November.
d. Except Australia. I don't want to think about Australia.

The only meeting that does not change times for DST is the Instrument Cluster EG meeting every other Monday. The IG EC prefers to keep this meeting at the same time in Japan rather than falling back an hour.

I have already updated the groups.io calendar which does not automatically change because the meetings are set up using UTC.  If you subscribe directly to the old google calendar, it changes automatically. More information on the AGL calendar can be found here

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/google_calendar_version

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9712) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_