[agl-dev-community]Update Qt demo applications

Hi scott !

Based on QT, I see that you have recently modified several apps. Like phone, radio, messaging, and so on. To improve understanding of new App FW, I want to actually implement an app like taskmanager. Is this application needed?

In addition, after the introduction of the new app framework, it seems that the update of flutter based on new app FW has not started yet. I mean the connection between app and app FW, which was previously binding communication. Will this part of the work be carried out? Where can I get the latest news about the progress?

Best regards,

Wang qi

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9681) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_