Attention EG Members: AGL 2022 Feature Planning

Hello Colleagues,
Once again the AGL Steering Committee is asking for the System Architecture Team and Expert Groups to provide input to the annual roadmap update and feature planning. Last year we utilized a spreadsheet to capture the feature lists by EG and had each EG rank the priorities for their features.  I copied that feature list into a new spreadsheet [1] and we need each EG to review the existing feature list to determine which features are complete or obsolete, to add new features and to prioritize that feature list for input to the SC.

There are instructions in the README tab of the spreadsheet for how to use the spreadsheet.  The important dates to know for now.

1) First round of updated feature lists are due by March 8.
2) Feature prioritization needs to be completed before the March 17 System Architecture Team meeting.
3) The SAT will review and approve the list for the SC on March 17.

If there are any questions, please let me know. We will discuss the feature lists at the EG meetings over the next two weeks.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RBrJZiy3ZRMdjp8ijJJ4qcZmIbIO0TF_GGPwZ22r5HU/edit?usp=sharing

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9680) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_