Re: Beagleboard for AI and automotive.

Hi Scott & everyone,

I haven't been able to get onto this. I'm still ramping up and just changed jobs. I'm planning to be ready to start with these in I hope no more than 4 more weeks.

If you are not in a hurry I still want to take from there the porting of AGL to BBAI. If not I can understand someone else to do it earlier.

Thanks.

Ulises