Re: Beagleboard for AI and automotive.

Hi Ulises,
The easiest path to getting started right away would be the BB Black or BB Enhanced from SanCloud.  The BB AI is a Cortex A15 so it definitely would not work "out of the box" with AGL.  Scott Murray is checking on whether there is a machine conf available in OE that we could use as a starting point.   In other words it depends on how much excitement you want before you can get up and running on AGL. The BB AI does look like a nice board though.

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation