Re: GSoC weekly update: Week 11

Hello Anmol,
thankyou for providing this. I've been reading your weekly posts and now that you've got something working I'd like to follow your steps on my local and give it a go
Also hope you don't mind  if I ping you now again if/when I'm stuck as being one of the few non embedded guys it's all rather new
Todate by following AGL docs have been able to fire up a ready-made image then build an image from scratch so this is likely next step, and
It would be rather nice to have AGL booting on the root-cell with RTOS as an inmate on some dual core reference board - is this one of your goals?

As far virtio-block over IVSHMEM with jailhouse is all greek to me

please advise
regards
Bern

Bernard Craddock