#icefish #koi #agl-service-windowmanager

Hi everyone, currently I'm trying to move from AGL Icefish ver 9.0.0 to AGL Koi because seems fix several issue regarding audio, especially pipewire and so on. (Another ticket was opened by Tonino De Nigiris, my collegue on Jira and on this forum). I would like to ask if it is possible to upgrade to the last release, but keeping the previous agl-service-windowmanager?

Or can you suggest me a way to transition from agl-service-windowmanger to agl-composition? Furthermore a way or example In order to enable split-screen feature when launching two application

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9098) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #icefish | Mute #koi | Mute #agl-service-windowmanager

_._,_._,_