[agl-dev-community] afm-util run not running my application #automotive #help

Hey guys,

I am trying to run an application that I have installed.  In my application, there is an init function that takes a path to a config file relative to the application root directory.
When I run the application with afb-daemon and --workdir set, it runs since the work directory function points afb-daemon to the application root directory and thus, the file is found.
If I run afb-daemon without workdir set (meaning that it just takes on the value of pwd), it does not run, giving a File Not Found -100 error for my config file.
I am assuming that afm-util uses an absolute path to an application directory.  For some reason though, it does not let my application find my config file.

A few solutions I have brainstormed:
1. I can always change my relative path in my application to an absolute path to my config file. However, I do not want to do this for obvious reasons.
2. I can add to my path in my application some sort of environment variable that afm-util uses across the board for mapping to the AGL application directory.  However, I am not sure if such a variable exists.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Vele
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8797) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive | Mute #help

_._,_._,_