[agl-dev-community] #voiceagents #vshl-core

Hi everyone, Currently I've enabled voice agent on AGL image based on icefish 9.0.0 through qrcode from setting app. So the voice agent Alexa works very well answering all request sent by the user. But it doesn't answer when you try to control some device inside car such as A/C, window, ecc. Reading documentation about alexa-auto-sdk, I need move on new release (the latest supported officially is 2.3).
So moving into this direction is there a possible way to incorporate specific module aac-car-control in icefish 9.0.0 image?
I've tested the alexa-auto-sdk version 2.3 on my develop-machine (with the included sample app), and I can achieve exactly the answer that I expect.
What I'm missing is to implement binder side in AGL-vshl.

Did someone already started or faced a similar development process?

Thanks to anyone that can support me.
FA

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8787) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #voiceagents | Mute #vshl-core

_._,_._,_