[agl-dev-community] Announcing Virtual F2F Workshop Oct 6 - 8

As you probably know, Toyota has been leading the effort to create a more production ready version of the AGL IVI Profile. [1]. There are a number of architecture and requirements  issues we need to address quickly so we can maintain the plan of getting to this new version of the AGL UCB by the end of 2021.   Normally this would be a perfect opportunity for a F2F Technical workshop, but given the realities of 2020, we have decided to hold a three day virtual workshop on Oct 6 - 8 [2].   During the SAT calls and Expert Group calls over the next week, we will continue to collect workshop topics, so I can finalize the schedule by September 28.

It is very important that OEM and Tier One suppliers attend this meeting. Ideally the subject matter experts in the topic areas will come together to determine the best direction for the AGL roadmap. It is in everyone's best interests to make these subject matter experts available for the workshop, so please plan accordingly.  Please sign up on the wiki page [2] if you plan to attend or send me an email and let me know if you will attend.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/x/sQDBAQ
[2] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/sep2020-f2f

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8649) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_