Re: [agl-dev-community] How do I setup a package repository for Automotive Grade Linux?

Hi,

AGL is using underneath a package manager, depending on how your
configured your local conf file (PACKAGE_CLASSES). By default that is
set to RPMs. And that has nothing to do with AGL, but with yocto/OE.
You could probably then broaden your search.

I don't know what is the status of ostree at the moment but the ability
to do updates like you would in a regular 'desktop' environment, would
not really work due to the SMACK labeling system which aren't handled
by the package manager application (AFAIK).

Transfering either using the package manager tools, or manually w/ scp
and then installing them would require manually resetting the SMACK
labels as well.