[agl-dev-community] How do I setup a package repository for Automotive Grade Linux?

I understand that "AGL is not using package management in its reference platform in favor of the ostree approach." but I need to distribute an image for raspberry pi 4 that is linked to a repo to a team of non-embedded systems developers so that they can get periodic upgrades with a simple "sudo apt update; sudo apt upgrade" (or something similar).

It is my understanding that it is possible to configure one myself, but I'm not sure how.

Has anyone done this?

I see that a "Debian Automotive" initiative exists but there doesn't seem to be much activity here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Automotive

If a tutorial already exists and someone could point me to it, that would be appreciated.

If a tutorial does not exist, but someone could point me in the right direction, I would be happy to write and share a tutorial on how I got it working.

P.S. I've posted this question to stack exchange:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/609712/how-do-i-setup-a-package-repository-for-automotive-grade-linux

Thanks,

Alex

--
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8647) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic