Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL virtio integration

Hi,

Things will become even simpler in the near future because we are working on the
bump of Renesas BSP on AGL: this will bring the newest BSP with kernel 5.4,
targeting KK.

At the end, it should be easier to support the same config across all ref boards
as kernel version will be very close. For other community boards, it could be
either conditional (=unsupported) or supported through specific community efforts.

HTH
---
Stephane Desneux - CTO - IoT.bzh
stephane.desneux@xxxxxxx - www.iot.bzh