Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL virtio integration

Hi Mikhail!

Can you give me a few more details on what needs changes ?
Then I can give some better advice where we plug it in.

So I gather we need kernel options turned on:
For that we have include files in
meta-agl-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/*
(if it is valid for all boards)
and
meta-agl-bsp/<board specific>/recipes-kernel/linux/
(if it is board specific)

meta-agl-devel would be the place to start.
You'd create a subfolder 'meta-agl-SOMETHING' and a template
in templates/feature/agl-SOMENAME .

The move to meta-agl once matured goes through the SAT.

Wrt kernel. I'd propose to stay with the linux-yocto kernel as it is iirc 5.4 already.
So we only have to flip the config options and done.

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

------
Jan-Simon Möller