[agl-dev-community] Binding CAN messages to the default demo Dashboard

Hi community,

For my last semester school project, I am building a realistic car simulator with a real CAN bus network and real car parts.
For the dashboard I thought about using AGL on RPI4 + 7inch touchscreen. I managed to install the demo app successfully on the RPI4. Now I want to update some data on the dashboard App for exemple the speed, rpm and fuel level. All this data is actually available on my CAN Network.
I can receive and send CAN messages from AGL Linux terminal right now thanks PiCan3 Shield.

So now I wanted to know how to route a specific CAN message to the Dashboard app and update the data there. It's really unclear to me how I can edit AGL to route specific CAN messages to some of the default apps. I couldn't find a clear topic on this.

Thank you for your assistance,
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8531) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic