Re: [agl-dev-community] Agenda and Reminder about SAT/ EG Virtual F2F Meeting on Friday July 17

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying the virtual AMM this week. I just want to let everyone know that we changed the start time for the SAT/EG meeting on Friday to be 8:00 am CET instead of 9:00 am CET. The agenda has been updated to reflect that change.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager