[agl-dev-community] AGL shell direct call

Hi,

I was trying to use agl_shell directly from my app in order to better understand the flow and the way wayland protocols work, but I am getting "client not authorized to use agl_shell" error.
I see the error when I try to do agl_shell_activate_app.
How can I change the list of authorized clients for testing purpose? Should I rather look into homescreen and rely on that?

I was trying to search on internet about security policy in wayland, but I did not find much yet. Do you have any links with such things?

Regards,
Bogdan Ilies

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8518) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic