Re: [agl-dev-community] Guest Speech on Virtualized GPU in 06/24 Virtualization EG

Hi Jerry,
Thanks very much for hosting me today to discuss open-source graphics virtualisation.

I've attached the presentation I ran through today, which covers the current design and architecture of the open-source VirGL solution, compares this to other approaches for graphics virtualisation, as well as some thoughts about how we might approach the future.

Cheers,
Daniel