Re: [agl-dev-community] Bluetooth function proposal for Connectivity-EG

Here is the document I will show tomorrow during the Connectivity EG meeting.,

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:44 AM RikuNomoto <riku_nomoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Scott

Thank you for always at the connectivity EG.

I have two requests for tomorrow's meeting.

We assume that you make some proposal to our suggestion.
If you have already prepared some materials, could you please send them in advance?

And could you please let me know how much man-hours you're supposed to spend on Bluetooth development in 2020?

Best Regards

Riku Nomoto
=====================
Riku Nomoto
Acvanced Electronics Development Dept. No.2
Connected Advanced Development Div.
Connected Company
TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
E-mail:riku_nomoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8451) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic