[agl-dev-community] Howto build AGL using Yocto project zeus branch

Hello community,

I am looking for any existing documentation for switching meta-oe branches.

I have a technical constraint for the Python version.  I require Python 3.7 which is on warrior and zeus.  When I hydrate the AGL repos, I have thud configured.  Poking through discussions, I see there was some initial work on zeus and now the focus is on dunfell (which I agree is appropriate, but not usable for me due to the Python version).

If there isn't documentation, I would love it if we could share known configurations that support my desire. Thank you!
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8417) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic