Re: [agl-dev-community] Advise on booting issue.

Hi,

On 6/3/20 6:32 PM, Jakub Luzny wrote:
> However, now I've run into another issue:  the graphical interface is
> not running.

Might want to use virtio-vga which has DRM support. Like using -device
virtio-vga,virgl=on.

Could reach out over IRC for debugging it much faster.

As long as you don't use other machine type for qemu it should work. You
need to pass /dev/sd* if you use something like q35 which will not use
the IDE controller (I suppose, I might be wrong). But even so, if the
kernel didn't panic and you get to a rescue shell from systemd, it means
it managed mount the second partition. IDK why it groks on the first
partition.

--
Marius Vlad