[agl-dev-community] Incomplete display issue on pi4 #automotive

Dear all:
Firstly,Very appreciate to your great work which created the AGL & AGL on raspberry PI
I tried to mounted the image on my raspberry Pi4, everything goes well but my screen only can shows 1/3 of the whole homepage.
I hope someone guys could help me to slove this issue. Thanks!
My hardware: Raspberry Pi 4B- 2G version
SD card:SanDisk-16G class 10+
Display:TCL ice screen. 1360x768p
AGL version: agl-demo-platform-crosssdk-raspberrypi4.wic.xz released on 20200428.
Flash tool: balena Etcher 1.5.45
Here is the configuration in the weston.ini

Now my disply is showing:

and when Horizontal:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8291) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_

PNG image