Re: [agl-dev-community] Bluetooth explaination at the Connectivity-EG

Hi Nomoto-san,
Thanks for letting me know, Talk to you May 14.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:57 AM RikuNomoto <riku_nomoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Walt and Connectivity-EG members, this is Nomoto from Toyota.

Thank you for your regular support at the Connectivity-EG.

I won't explain the next step of Bluetooth function at the next Connectivity-EG,
so I will do it at the Connectivity-EG on May 14.
In addition to Bluetooth function requirement explained so far, I will explain some sequence diagram about the function.

Best Regards

Riku Nomoto
=====================
Riku Nomoto
Acvanced Electronics Development Dept. No.2
Connected Advanced Development Div.
Connected Company
TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
E-mail:riku_nomoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8290) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic