Re: [agl-dev-community] Incomplete display issue on pi4 #automotive

Hi,

Assuming that the panel uses the DSI connector I guess this is because
the launcher/homescreen have hard-coded width/height values. Without
adjusting those and manually rebuild/deploy them don't think you can do
much.

I would suggest opening a jira ticket, posting there also the weston log
to see what resolution weston pickups as the preferred one.

--
Marius Vlad