Re: [agl-dev-community] disable Homescreen on icefish9.0.0 #help

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for quick response :)

I did not explain what I want to achieve. So Im playing around with GStreamer in AGL and Im running it from command line (to avoid QT, because from QT only playbin is available, from command line I can create custom pipelines).
Last time I was doing this I was using guppy_7.0.1. So what I did back than:
  1. /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini comment out (#shell=ivi-shell.so)
  2. systemctl --user mask HomeScreen.service
so AGL was running but there was no homescreen and when I run GStremer from command line I could see on screen video that is playing.

I was not able to achieve that with scenario 2 and 3 that you suggested. And furthermore if I comment out  #shell=ivi-shell.so AGL stacks during init screen is not initialized.

Do you have anymore suggestions now when you know what I want to achieve? :)

Br,
Dejan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8242) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_