Re: [agl-dev-community] disable Homescreen on icefish9.0.0 #help

Hi,

I suppose there are quite a few options depending on what you want to
achieve.

Homescreen is started automatically using AFM which you can tweak in
config.xml file, specifically it is the
"urn:AGL:permission::system:run-by-default" entry. This requires to
re-compile and deploy the wgt file.

You can stop homescreen altogether but you need to do this each time
when starting the board/machine, using afm-util terminate homescreen (as
agl-driver user).

Lastly, underneath, AFM is using systemd, and you can mask out
homescreen service entirely (see systemctl command and grep by 1001 and
homescreen). Potentially  this might break some other services depending
on it, but I'm not aware of any (you need here to be sure what you're
masking as there is also a homescreen service).

Presumably there could be other ways.

Hope this helps.

--
Marius Vlad