[agl-dev-community] Community request for feedback on Redpesk CI/LTS

Hi,

As the Cvid19 prevents us from F2F meeting. I posted a small video to demonstrate IoT.bzh CI vision for AGL LTS. For the people who attended last AMM in Monaco, this follow Yann presentation.

https://vimeo.com/408434019

If AGL CI/LTS mater to you and you are interested to join our beta program, please let's us know. Our build farm capacity is not unlimited and unfortunately we may not onboard everyone. Nevertheless we'll do our best for early support to the AGL community. With next beta we should support local builder on top of cloud builder, which should allow us to open more widely the door to Linux community.

--
Fulup Ar Foll, CEO
Tel: +33.257.620.241 Mobile: +33.619.921.323

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8241) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic