Re: [agl-dev-community] Landscape mode for testing? Probllems with the resolution #help

Hello Lorenzo,
thank you for your answer today I had the time to test it.
Because I hadn't the device here next to me at the moment I just tested a my private device.
It is the surface pro 2 with the resolution of 1920x1080.

my weston.ini is :
[output]
name=eDP-1
mode=1920x1080
transform=0

If I use the 0 on transform in psplash-start.service  the splash screen is in the right direction.

If I understood you right the areas.json was already flipped and is for the horizontial direction?
Should the system look directly good or is it just the basic configuration?

I made some screenshots , the navifatio

It seems that there is a space on the left for the menu and the navigation app looks good.

Is that like it should look?
Tomorrow I will test it on the other device/display.
Oh and I'm using agl 8.0.2

Regards Thomas
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8103) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_

Windows bitmap

Windows bitmap