[agl-dev-community] Landscape mode for testing? Probllems with the resolution #help

Hello together,
my first question is there a landscape mode / branch / demo of agl? I'm interrested to try landscape mode with html5.

The second question belonging to ui is, what could I do to get a monitor proper to work. I have a monitor with 1280x800 px resolution, the boot process with the cli output is working. The AGL UI is not working properly, is flickering and just half of the  the screen, touch is working on whole screen.

I tried different modes on resolution, although with the values I had from a linux installation where the monitor is properly working.

Could someone help me with the 2 questions?

Thank you
Thomas
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8085) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_