Re: [agl-dev-community] Error when starting helloworld-native-application test widget

Hello Stephane,

I have tried working with 2 AGL images downloaded from-
Guppy 7.0.4 - https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/AGL/release/guppy/7.0.4/qemux86-64/deploy/images/qemux86-64/
Halibut 8.0.3 - https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/AGL/release/halibut/8.0.3/qemux86-64/deploy/images/qemux86-64/

I have cloned the "helloworld-native-application" and "agl-service-helloworld" from the links you have provided.  Generated .wgt files, Secure copied them to remote host (in my case QEMU x86_64) and installed them successfully.

On Guppy -

The output of afm-util start helloworld-native-application@0.1-fe2c958-dirty
633
But journalctl -f log does not produce any ping messages.It also throws few errors.

I have also tried by clicking the helloworld-native-application icon on the homescreen - No ping messages in the log file.

On Halibut -
The output of afm-util start helloworld-native-application@0.1-fe2c958-dirty
ERROR: cannot-start
journalctl -f log does not produce any ping messages. It also throws few errors.

But when I click on the helloworld-native-application icon on the homescreen - I see ping response messages in the log file.

Can you please guide me what the issue is?

Thanks in advance.

Janaki
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7970) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic