Re: [agl-dev-community] [Help] How to contribute my "Instrument cluster" application #automotive

Hi Trung,

Git repository requests

Developers may request a new project to be set up in the src or staging repository by submitting a Jira Ticket. Ticket type should be a “Task”

  1. Owner name(s), gerrit user ID or email address
  2. Project maintainers if different from the Owner
  3. Project name
  4. Short project description (1 line)
  5. Repo name (if different from the project name)

What license do you plan to use for the application?

Regards,

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager