[agl-dev-community] [Help] How to contribute my "Instrument cluster" application #automotive

Hi all,

We have developed an "instrument cluster" application that includes:
1. ODB2 interface via ELM327/Bluetooth
2. Message published to emulated CAN (so that the system later can directly interface with CAN w/o ODB2)
3. Message is then sent to Instrument Cluster widget
The design is in attached.

Could anyone tell what are the steps to contribute the source code?
I already have git account in AGL following the instruction. I don't know how new git repo are created and what are other steps.

Regards,
Trung
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7934) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_