Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL test scenario

Hi Jasbir,
Sorry I do not know anything about pydriller.   I use two bash shell scripts to exact the information. One pulls the data from the repos to my local machine and the second scans the git logs. Also as a step before I do this command I perform a repo sync.  Keep in mind I am not looking at individual files, but at changes across all files within a repo. What you seem to want to do is more finer grain.  You can find a list of all repos at

https://git.automotivelinux.org

I do not have access to the machine I run this on normally so the version of the scripts I am attaching is old (probably three years ago) and does not reflect the current state of the repos.  There are also optimizations that could be done and I may have done in the interim. In other words I do not recommend using these scripts as is, I am only providing them as reference.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager