[agl-dev-community] AGL test scenario

Hi Team,

I am very new to AGL, and I need to perform one sample test in AGL.

What are the pre-condition/ requirement to perform any action in AGL (System and software).

Scenario:

·       I want to extract the data from AGL repo and pass the record to excel.

·       I want to check how many number of commit in a particular file.

·       I need commit record and name who did commit.

·       Can it be possible in windows  (How we can perform this on windows based system)

·       How to perform this action by using API both in Linux and Windows.

Please guide me if on same, it will be great help to start with wonderful repo.

Best regards,

Jasbir

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7959) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic