Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL Security features Implemented #automotive

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 05:54:46 -0800
"Janaki" <janaki.kuruganti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new and just started understanding the architecture of AGL. I am
> curious to know what are the different security features implemented
> at each layer in AGL?

Hi,

Do you mean layer in the sense of yocto? Probably not.

> Can anyone help me to summarize these. Also
> please direct me to the right documentation.

I gave a lesson focus on AGL security last month. Slides are publicly
available on our site https://iot.bzh (see [1]).

Best regards
José Bollo

[1] https://iot.bzh/en/publications/38-2019/101-lesson-ensta-2019