Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL Security features Implemented #automotive

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 10:09 AM, Jose Bollo wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 05:54:46 -0800
"Janaki" <janaki.kuruganti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am new and just started understanding the architecture of AGL. I am
curious to know what are the different security features implemented
at each layer in AGL?
Hi,

Do you mean layer in the sense of yocto? Probably not.

Can anyone help me to summarize these. Also
please direct me to the right documentation.
I gave a lesson focus on AGL security last month. Slides are publicly
available on our site https://iot.bzh (see [1]).

Best regards
José Bollo

[1] https://iot.bzh/en/publications/38-2019/101-lesson-ensta-2019

Thanks in advance!

Janaki

 Hi Jose,

Thank you for the response. I think the presentation link you provided should give me a good start.

I am not meaning security in sense of yocto but instead I am thinking of security at each layer in  AGL architecture (like AppHMI, Application Framework layer, Services Layer and Operating System Layer). I have attached image for reference. Please let me know if there is high level bullet points of security features which are implemented at each layer.

Thanks & Regards,
Janaki
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7928) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_