[agl-dev-community] AGL Security features Implemented #automotive

Hi,

I am new and just started understanding the architecture of AGL. I am curious to know what are the different security features implemented at each layer in AGL? Can anyone help me to summarize these. Also please direct me to the right documentation.

Thanks in advance!

Janaki
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7925) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_