Re: [agl-dev-community] Need help on building custom AGL widget using Qt

Hi Guowei,

I would advice you to read first AGL documentation website [1] and more precisely "Developing an Application" chapter [2].

Depending of your needs, you can also download directly pre-build AGL demo images here [3], for example latest Qemu x86 image :
 https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/AGL/release/halibut/latest/qemux86-64/deploy/images/qemux86-64/agl-demo-platform-crosssdk-qemux86-64.wic.vmdk

Here are the instructions to boot qemu image [4].

I don't know which kind of system info you want to gather but I would recommend you to look at agl-service-platform-info [5]. This service has been developed to allow any application to retrieve various system and platform information.

Regards,
Sebastien.

[1]: https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/master/getting_started/
[2]: https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/master/getting_started/#developing-an-application