Re: [agl-dev-community] RPI3- AGL , what specific devices need to buy ?

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019, Manivannan S wrote:

> Team,
> I need details on  devices like GPS, RADIO modules with specific model
> names  that are needed for  RPI3-AGL image to work in full capacity
> functionality. Please share the module details and if possible the links
> from where i can buy them. GPS, Radio modules are most important. Please
> also share any other module that i may need for Rpi3-agl.

For the radio, theoretically any RTL2832 USB adapter should work with
what is in the binding, but the majority of testing and demo usage has
been with the V3 one available from here:

https://www.rtl-sdr.com/buy-rtl-sdr-dvb-t-dongles/

For GPS, any serial port attached GPS unit should work, on the Raspberry
Pi that's going to require a serial to USB adapter of some sort, e.g. a
FTDI cable.

Other than that hardware, it's hard to say what you would require without
knowing what you want to do with your setup.

Also, note that the AGL mailing list has moved to
agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I have CC'ed the new address.

Scott