[agl-dev-community] AGL AMM - Honolulu, Hawaii - March 18-19, 2020

AGL Community,

We are pleased to announce that our next AGL All-Member-Meeting will be held in Honolulu, Hawaii on March 18-19, 2020 at the Waikiki Marriott Hotel.

The event site is now live. The Registration is open.
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/

The registration code was sent to the agl-members mailing list. If your organization is a member of AGL, please make sure to subscribe to the member list.
https://lists.automotivelinux.org/groups

Regards,
Dan.
--
Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7840) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic