Re: afm-util - connection refused

On 29/05/2019 09:18, Do-Hoon, Kim wrote:
HI!

I am developing agl-service in agl 5.1.0 and debugging agl-service through
afb-daemon and afb-client-demo. Sometimes I get the following error.

*Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: Failed to connect to
socket / run / user / 0 / bus: Connection refused*

If that error occurs, I do not know how to fix it and install rootfs again.
Is there any way to fix this?

Hello Do-Hoon,

It is difficult to tell what happens from your summary.

First of all, it may be related to a fix available since little time. See:
 https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-1230
 https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-2286
The latest is related to the same bug reported by Josh Jung

The next time it happens, it could be useful to get the output of the following commands:

 - ls -lZ /run/user/0/bus
 - id
 - cat /usr/lib/systemd/user/dbus.service
 - cat /usr/lib/systemd/user/dbus.socket
 - journalctl
 - systemctl status

The process that you use also is interesting: is it a command issued by you on ssh or a command executed from the context of an application?

Best regards
José