afm-util - connection refused

HI!

I am developing agl-service in agl 5.1.0 and debugging agl-service through afb-daemon and afb-client-demo. Sometimes I get the following error.

Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: Failed to connect to socket / run / user / 0 / bus: Connection refused

If that error occurs, I do not know how to fix it and install rootfs again. Is there any way to fix this?