答复: Questions about MEDIAPLAYER

Matt, thanks, reply is inline.

> wrote:
> >
> > Hi AGL,
> >

> > I am testing MEDIAPLAYER, and meet 2 issues, could you give some hints, thx.
> >

> > ENV:
> >
> > AGL: Guppy 7.0.2
> >
> > Board:Intel Up2,  m3,
> >
> > Phone: IOS,Android
> >

> > Issue I:
> >
> > AGL bt connected to a smart phone(Android or IOS),   startup MEDIAPLAYER,
> click BT icon inside MEDIAPLAYER,   click play icon to make phone play audio,
> but we can not use volumn bar to control volumn output from phone? Or there
> are other means? Or AGL not implement it?
> >

> If you mean the volume changes on the phone not affecting the audio volume
> on the board? If so, then that isn't supported currently nor planned.

Two thing here:

1st:  when playing phone audio in Mediaplayer,  sound only output from phone, no sound from board? Is there anything wrong?
2ed: I mean, when mediaplayer make phone play audio , how to control the volumn in board side(not care sound output from phone or board)?     The volumn bar make no effect.

BR