Re: Questions about MEDIAPLAYER

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 4:02 PM Li, Xiaoming <lixm.fnst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi AGL,
>

> I am testing MEDIAPLAYER, and meet 2 issues, could you give some hints, thx.
>

> ENV:
>
> AGL: Guppy 7.0.2
>
> Board:Intel Up2,  m3,
>
> Phone: IOS,Android
>

> Issue I:
>
> AGL bt connected to a smart phone(Android or IOS),   startup MEDIAPLAYER, click BT icon inside MEDIAPLAYER,   click play icon to make phone play audio,   but we can not use volumn bar to control volumn output from phone? Or there are other means? Or AGL not implement it?

If you mean the volume changes on the phone not affecting the audio
volume on the board? If so, then that isn't supported currently nor
planned.

> Issue II:
>
> AGL bt connected to a smart phone(Android or IOS),   startup MEDIAPLAYER, click BT icon inside MEDIAPLAYER,   click play icon to make phone play audio,  drag progress bar in phone player, but the progress bar in AGL MEDIAPLAYER did not synchronize with phone.

This relies on the phone to send the respective AVRCP Position
event... not all apps seem to do that (mostly seems to be iOS ones).
Known issue and can't be fixed without polling Position via AVRCP.