Re: Renesas H3 Audio Input Jack Muted

Hi Thierry

Indeed, audio play(output) works ak4613 and pcm3168a cards,

- ak4613 ) using 4a and 4a-hal settings.

- pcm3168a) using gstreamer.

 ->e.g.) gst-launch-1.0 -v uridecodebin uri="file:///usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Right.wav"  ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink device=hw:pcm3168a

or
 4a-play /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Right.wav hw:pcm3168a

Then, it is not related settings of pulse. (My hack is depend on pulseaudio..)

This error is not only KF onboard audio capture, but also ak4613 SK onboard side.

I guess that this capture issue related “4a doesn’t handle audio capture”.

In hal-4a.json file in /usr/libexec/agl/4a-ha/etc, capture settings are described.

Is this issue happened only R-Car PF? Do you know if other platform (not USB-audio) works fine using  their on-board?

Let’s discuss at F2F next month!

Best regards,

Kurokawa.