each version has its own branch,

Regards,
Clément

On 3/11/19 11:07 AM, HARUNOBU KUROKAWA wrote:
HI All

When main doc site will be recover about Getting Start contens?[1],[2][3]

In addition, how to update this document for each version of flounder/guppy/master???

[1] http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/source-code.html
[2] http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/machines/qemu.html
[3] http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/machines/R-Car-Starter-Kit-gen3.html

Best regards,
Kurokawa.
-----Original Message-----
From: automotive-discussions-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<automotive-discussions-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Clement Benier
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 8:27 PM
To: George Kiagiadakis <george.kiagiadakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; automotive-discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Jan-Simon Moeller <jsmoeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  AGL docs site broken

it should be fixed now, i tested it locally, the website generation needs to be redone, maybe Jan-simon could do it,

Regards,
Clément

On 2/25/19 9:55 AM, George Kiagiadakis wrote:
Yes, I mean docs.automotivelinux.org

Try opening it, click Master (or any other version) -> Get Started ->
Build for R Car Starter Kit gen3 board (or any other link, it doesn't
matter)

At that point it shows a 404 error for me.

Regards,
George