Settings: Date & Time not changing time on Raspberry Pi 3 or Qemu

Hi,

I am running Flounder 6.0.4 release image on RPI3 and not
able to change date & time using "Settings" application.
In the same time using "timedatectl" or "date" board time is changing well.
The same behaviour I can see in Qemu emulation.

Here is part of log from journalctl related to settings:
```
raspberrypi3 afbd-settings@0.1[613]: Using Wayland-EGL
raspberrypi3 afbd-settings@0.1[613]: surfaceID is set to 3
raspberrypi3 afbd-settings@0.1[613]: qrc:/datetime/DateEdit.qml:68: TypeError: Cannot read property '-1' of undefined