Re: AGL docs site broken

HI All

When main doc site will be recover about Getting Start contens?[1],[2][3]

In addition, how to update this document for each version of flounder/guppy/master???

[1] http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/source-code.html
[2] http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/machines/qemu.html
[3] http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/machines/R-Car-Starter-Kit-gen3.html

Best regards,