Run simple-egl on AGL

Hello AGL,

I’m trying to run /usr/bin/weston-simple-egl on shell, the app loaded the right libraries and didn’t crashed, but nothing displayed on the homescreen:

I also tried the wgt file in [1], it still doesn’t working, my steps are as following:

-          rename weston-simple-egl.wgt to poi.wgt

-          copy poi.wgt to /usr/AGL/apps/autoinstall/ and replace the original one

-          reboot

-          1 . click the *POI* icon on the LAUNCHER but nothing displayed, *afm-util ps* shows that the poi@0.1 is not running.

-          2. afm-util run poi@0.1 will generate a runid, but it should be crashed soon

Could you please give me some suggestions?

[1] https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/automotive-discussions/2017-April/003816.html

Thanks & Brs,

Clive