发件人: Romain Forlot [IoT.bzh] [mailto:romain.forlot@xxxxxxx]
发送时间: 201921 21:34
收件人: Li, Xiaoming/李 霄鸣 <lixm.fnst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; automotive-discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: 答复: [agl-discussions] low can service

Hi, sorry forn the delay,

Could you send me the log messages of the binding please ? You could find the log using the journalctl command:

Also, I saw this line in the Dashboard.qml:

value: engineSpeed / 65535

So, the engineSpeed would be received but divided but 65535, so there isn't so much left after that. And always be near to 0.

BR